Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Playing Runescape...sort of

This game is not for beginners..unless of course you ask the teens who seem to be able to make sense of all things gaming....I must be showing my age! Last night we were all to meet at 10pm. I was on way before that and just doing my usual running around trying to find things I can pick up or make use of. I got some fishing supplies but was only at level 17 and was told that I needed to be at level 20 in order to fish....(I played today and am at level 20 by completing another task so I can't wait to go fishing later). So I saw two other players from my class in the same world that I was in which was where we were supposed to meet. I only saw their names and did not run into them while traveling around. I think if we can meet up and be given some guidance (by Jason :)) that we might be able to do more things. Like I said, this game is not for beginners, can be very frustrating, and if it's labeled self explanatory, then I'm in big trouble! Perseverance is what I need! And air conditioning...darn it's hot out!

No comments:

Post a Comment