Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Presentation notes

I worked on my presentation last night and was able to get it up and running. The bad part is that it's very simple. I wish I had more knowledge and could add much more. I need to get rid of my fear of the whole thing. I put in some wrong numbers and the whole thing disappears! Then I am afraid to do that again! The information on the board is very hard to read with its small sized font. I don't know how to remedy that other than making the board gigantic. I also have a question that sounds ridiculous if you know the answer. When each person does something to my board like types on it, does everyone see the same thing? or is it just for that person and others don't know changes are being made? I'm wondering this for test taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment