Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gaming for beginners

All of those times I could have been watching and learning from my kids while they played games...and I didn't! Runescape is a lot of fun when you get something done right...when you don't, you have to listen to Sir Valiant tell you 20 times how you should be doing something! If he was human, he would have thrown me to the dragon already. Following directions is not as easy as it seems it would be. I think I am following what they are asking me to do but there seems to be a lag in when I do something and when it really happens. Maybe it just happens at home where my internet is not as fast as it should be. I am looking forward to maneuvering around the castles and fighting with all my might in the days and weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment